Hartford Health Office
Certified School Nurse
Janet LeBreton, Health Office Aide
Some Important Summer Reminders:
If your child requires medication to be given during the school day, I will be in the Health Office at the following times to accept medications and doctor orders:
Th 8/31, Tue 9/5, Wed 9/6
Summer is a time that many of our students go to their pediatrician for their annual physical exam. You can download sports physical forms online from the Hartford School website’s main page. It takes two weeks to process sports physicals. In order for your child to be eligible to join a Fall Club (basketball, orienteering), you should have the forms to the nurse before school starts in September.
If your 5th grade child has not yet received the Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines, they will need to have them before they enter 6th grade. All students must be in compliance with NJ Immunization regulations or they will be excluded from school in September. Check with your pediatrician to schedule an appointment.
Don’t forget your sunscreen!
We look forward to seeing your child in September
- Conjunctivitis: What is Pink Eye?
- Important Information about Concussions
- NJ Parent Link for Health & Services
- What to do if your child is choking
- Information About Head Lice
- Choose My Plate
- MyPlate Kids' Place
- Sick kid on a school day, what's a parent to do!
- For Moms: a little help for the "Big Talk"
- Meningitis Information
- Student Fitness and Nutrition Resources
- Teen Suicide
- HPV Information